Deadline Extended - Inviting EoIs to Join IndOx Strategy Board
Inviting EoI: Humanities, Medical Sciences and MPLS Divisional Representatives for IndOx Strategy Board
The India-Oxford Initiative (IndOx), is a cross-divisional platform at Oxford, promoting research and academic collaboration and exchanges with the Indian subcontinent. IndOx is led by a Strategy Board (SB) comprising senior academics from all Divisions of the University.
The IndOx SB is inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) from established academics with ongoing India (or subcontinent) focussed collaborative research/academic exchange to fill three upcoming vacancies on its Strategy Board, starting from the end of November 2022:
- one representative from the Humanities Division
- one representative from the Medical Sciences Division
- one representative from the MPLS Division
SB membership is for an initial term of two years, honorary, and restricted to University of Oxford employees.
The SB usually meets about once a term, and all meetings are planned in advance to suit all members. The terms of reference for the IndOx SB are:
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the IndOx strategy, supported by the IndOx Executive Board (EB).
- Liaise with the members" respective Divisions and the constituent Departments, on matters related to IndOx.
- If required to do so, consider the reports from peer reviewers for funding schemes run by IndOx and make decisions on awards to be made.
If you are interested in joining us, please email a brief EoI by Friday 18 November 2022 to email@example.com. This should mention any ongoing collaborative research/academic work in the Indian sub-continent. Please also include details of your Oxford affiliation/s, and Department within the Humanities, Medical Sciences or MPLS Divisions. The SB will consider all EoIs received and make an appropriate selection.